Strafford Indians Athletics
Be sure to check out our O-Zone page!
There will be 3 home basketball games played against Marionville in the new gym Thursday, January 14th beginning at 5:30pm. The 7th grade boys will play first, followed by the 8th grade boys and then the varsity girls will play last. - See more at: http://www.straffordschools.net/News/665#sthash.1eIiFUan.dpuf
* Check out our 2016-2017 Spring Sports Schedule HERE!
* Youth Camp Information: (Watch for more details TBA)
Lady Indians Volleyball Camp - May 2nd-4th - K-4th 3:15-4:30 pm and 5th-7th 4:45-6:15 pm
* Strafford Team Apps:
To access all of our Team Apps, you can visit the website link below or download the Team App from your mobile device. You will find all of our groups and teams that have Team Apps at this link:
Strafford Team Apps Website Link HERE
* SHS Football Post-Season Honors HERE!
* Congratulations to our SHS Cross Country Team and Runners on their post -season honors:
Boys Team - 5th in MSHSAA State Championship and Mid-Lakes Conference Champions
Shane Burns placed 2nd Place at State and won the conference individual championship
All-Conference Honors - Shane Burns, Jacob Davis, Patrick Davis, Matt Barrett-Young, and Madalynn Ward
Shane Burns was selected as the Class 2 outstanding Male Runner for the Southwest District
Boys All SW-Missouri - 2nd Team - Jacob Davis and Patrick Davis
Honorable Mention - Matt Barrett-Young
Girls All-District - 2nd Team - Madalyn Ward and Kyndall Compton
* Congratulations to our SHS Lady Indian Volleyball players for their post-season honors:
Rilie Vote: First Team All-Conference, First Team All-District, First Team All-Southwest Region, First Team All-State
Chloe Rear: First Team All-Conference, First Team All-District, First Team All-Southwest Region, First Team All-State
Gracie Morton: First Team All-Conference, First Team All-District, First Team All-Southwest Region, Honorable Mention All-State
Jessica Allen: Second Team All-Conference, First Team All-District, First Team All-Southwest Region
Allisann Nichols: Second Team All-Conference
* Athletic Passes are on sale in the high school office. These passes can be used for admission to all regular home games and events. They cannot be used for tournaments or post-season events. The prices are:
* All Athletes Must Have: physical, proof of insurance, citizenship card, and concussion forms signed and turned in to your coach before the first day of practice or tryouts. Forms may be picked up from the middle or high school offices. Please call the Athletic Director, Mike Wilson, at 736-7000 ext. 1444 if you have any questions.
* REQUIRED MSHSAA Physical and Concussion Forms HERE
* PARENT'S INFORMATIONAL CONCUSSION GUIDE
* MSHSAA INFORMATIONAL CONCUSSION PACKET