* Strafford Middle School is currently seeking applications for a middle school language arts teacher for the 2015-16 school year. Previous experience is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong understanding of curriculum and technology integration. Applications are available at www.straffordschools.net. Please send a letter of interest, current resume, completed application, and a copy of your certificate to Ms. Marci Chadwell, Strafford Middle School, 211 W. McCabe, Strafford, MO 65757. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
* Strafford Middle School is currently seeking applicants for a middle school special education paraprofessional. Applicants must have 60 college hours. Applications are available online at www.straffordschools.net. Applications should be submitted to Dawnielle Baker at email@example.com. The deadline to submit an application is Monday, June 22, 2015.
* Strafford School District is currently seeking applicants for a 2nd shift custodian. Applications are available on the district website at www.straffordschools.net or by calling 736-7000 ext. 1500.
* Strafford School District is currently seeking applicants for substitute custodians. Applications are available here at www.straffordschools.net or by calling 736-7000 ext. 1500.
* The Strafford School District is currently accepting applications for school bus drivers for the 2014-15 school year. CDL passenger and school bus license required. Persons interested should contact Larry Lay at (417)736-7000 ext. 1505.
Strafford R-VI School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, national origin, or handicap. Any person having inquiries concerning the Strafford R-VI School Districts compliance with regulations implementing Title VI, Title IX, or Section 504 is directed to contact the Superintendent of Schools at 201 W. McCabe, Strafford, MO 65757 or (417) 736-7000.