Strafford R-VI Schools has been rated as “Accredited with Distinction” by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education since 1999. This is the highest level of accreditation that the department awards to public schools in Missouri. Small class sizes, technology access and dedicated staff members are advantages for the 1,100 plus student population. The campus consists of preschool/daycare, elementary, middle, and high school facilities.
You can view our district boundary map HERE.
Strafford R-VI School will develop the potential in every student by providing a learning environment conducive to developing mature, responsible individuals who contribute to our changing society.
The Strafford R-VI School District believes that ………..
- Every student is unique and capable of learning in different ways at different rates.
- Every student should have caring, competent teachers.
- Every student deserves a safe, healthy, and drug-free environment.
- A diploma of graduation should represent a high level of competency.
- Achievement should foster the development of healthy self-esteem.
- The wise management of our physical and human resources is necessary.
- Good communication among parents, school, and community is vital.
- Parental involvement is vital to each student’s success.
- We must pursue educational research to maintain relevant instructional practices.
The Strafford community will graduate individuals with the skills to be productive, responsible citizens. We will work together to create and maintain an atmosphere which supports high expectations of achievement and encourages each student to develop a personal vision early in life. We will promote school and community-pride and support the pursuit of excellence in all endeavors.