FREE CLOTHING EVENT!!!
WHEN: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19 TH
WHERE: MIDDLE SCHOOL, ROOM 21
TIME: 4:00 P.M. TO 7:00 P.M.
There will be a free clothing event Thursday, November 19. There are many gently used items that have been donated sizes are 3T to adult plus sizes. I would love for you to come and shop for your family. All families with children in the Strafford school district are welcome to shop, regardless of financial situation.
This has been a challenging year for so many families, and we would love to help relieve some of the stress that your family may have felt this year, by offering free clothing, shoes, gloves, mittens, scarves, and coats.
We are asking that due to Covid 19 if you come to shop that you would please follow a few simple guidelines. They are as follows:
* You will need to wear a mask over your mouth and nose the entire time you are in the building-no exceptions.
* I will have hand sanitizer that you will need to use upon entering the building and exiting the building.
* I will be limiting the number of people in the clothing room to ten at a time, so we ask that you please keep your shopping time to about 20 minutes if possible, so that we are able to allow as many to shop that evening as we can.
* Please try to limit number of people for each family to two if possible. I know sometimes that is not possible, but if you can that would be best. I love visiting with families as they come in to shop, but I want to be able to provide this free service as safely as possible for our families.
* Please enter the building on the north side of the middle school. Please call or text me if you have difficulty finding where to go. Please watch for the brightly colored signs that will direct you. The door is just east of the outside entrance of the middle school gym. The free clothing room is the first door on your left after you enter the building.
If you have donations, please wash all items before donating them, and follow school handbook guidelines. No short shorts, shirts with spaghetti straps, etc. These items will not be accepted and will be donated to make sure our students have the clothing they can wear to school.
I hope to see you there, and that this free service will be a blessing to your family!!
Kristi Taylor, Free clothing event coordinator