Breakfast Menu (Repeats every 2 weeks)
May Lunch Menu
2022-2023 Food Service Prices:
Reduced breakfast $.30
Reduced lunch $.40
Elementary student lunch $2.75
Middle school and high school student lunch $3.00
Adult lunch $3.70
* Milk is included with each school lunch, but extra milk can be purchased for $.40 each.
* There is a $-5.00 charging limit. Please keep an efficient balance in your student's meal account. An alternative meal will be served to students following their warning of having reached that limit. Households are notified via email or school messenger when accounts exceed charging limit. Please check your student's meal account through parent portal to monitor purchases and deposits.
* Any student, including students on free and reduced meals, who takes a second meal will be charged full price for that second meal. This also includes second milks or milks purchased without a meal.
2022-2023 Free and Reduced Online Lunch Application Available in LUMEN Parent Portals
The FDA Free Food program, which provided free meals for students the past 2 years, has ended and students will pay for their meals this school year. It is VERY important for parents to fill out the online Free & Reduced Lunch Application which is within your LUMEN Parent Portal. If you have issues with filling the application out online, please contact your building office to obtain a paper copy. This program helps your family financially AND aids our district with funding for various programs.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement:
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint filine_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (566) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Cafeteria Director, Vickie Collins
(417) 736-7000 ext. 1447/1017
Food Service Administrative Assistant, Vicki Barnum
(417) 736-7000 ext. 1452