Congratulations to our ACT UP students. These students are recognized for their Accountable, Considerate, Trustworthy, Useful, and Positive behavior throughout the school year. Teachers nominate ACT UP students and they are recognized at a PBIS assembly and given an ACT UP t-shirt. One boy and girl from each grade are chosen for each PBIS assembly.
* 5th cycle students pictured above from left to right: Tyler Levell, Grace Trogdon, Ryan Keeth, Mary Reaves, Abby Chadwell, and Braden Willard.
* 4th cycle students pictured below from left to right: Gage Bradley, Gracelynn Ford, Jasmine Hayes, Ryker Venosdel, Preston Davis, and Elena McDaniel.
* 3rd cycle students pictured below from left to right: Ayden House, Christina Buzhduha, Jackson Jacobson, Kyla Scrivener, Ellie Heil, and Ean Walker.
* 2nd cycle students pictured below from left to right: John Reeves, Rory Best, Ethan Hurtgen, Lauren Jones, Elliot Goings, and Caedence Walker.
* 1st cycle ACT UP students pictured below from left to right: Maya Gregory, Wyatt Lee, Miguel Gramley, Keera Isabell, Lia Everitt, and Isaac Davis.