Important Staff Updates From Superintendent Brett Soden:
The current spread of COVID-19 in our area requires school districts to be flexible and make decisions that are in the best interest of our students, staff, and community. I know that this is a very uncertain time for everyone and we are here to help our staff navigate through this. Below are some staff updates and important information for you as staff members.
* All current employees will continue to be paid at full regular monthly pay and benefit rates during the closing. Here are some specifics according what type of employee you are for our district:
- Contracted employees' salaries, including extra duty contract pay, will be paid like normal.
- Non certified staff on level pay will be paid as normal.
- Hourly employees will also be paid based on an average of the hours they have worked per month this school year.
* No one other than custodial staff or administration should enter any school building during the closure unless directed by your supervisor. We are making sure we take time to get the buildings cleaned and sanitized. If you have entered a building, please contact your supervisor or administrator so we can review any cleaning that needs to happen.
* Please wait to hear from your supervisor or administrator for further information regarding future work hours and digital learning for our students.